New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday made an appeal through his twitter handle to the people of India to participate in a survey on Narendra Modi App and register their views on the step taken on demonitisation by the Government on 08th November.
Prime Minister Modi sought the view of the citizens on the recent decision taken by the Union Government regarding currency notes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000.
In his tweet PM Modi said “I want your first-hand view on the decision taken regarding currency notes. Take part in the survey on the NM App. http://nm4.in/dnldapp”
People can submit their views through a survey consisting of 10 questions, which is available through the Narendra Modi App.
The Prime Minister has sought answers on very pointed and direct aspects of the decision of 500 and 1000 rupee notes ceasing to be legal tender. He has also sought feedback from the people on how to make the implementation stronger. The Prime Minister’s core beliefs of direct engagement with people are yet again on full display in the survey. On air are some of the questions.
The ten questions in the Survey are:
- Do you think that black money exists in India a. Yes b. No
- Do you think the evil of corruption and black money needs to be fought and eliminated? a. Yes b. No
- Overall, what do you think about the Government’s moves to tackle black money?
- What do you think of the Modi Government’s efforts against corruption so far? Scale of 1 to 5 – outstanding, very good, good, ok, useless
- What do you think of the Modi Government’s move of banning old Rs 500 & Rs 1000 notes? a. Great move in the right direction b. Good move c. Will make no difference
- Do you think demonetisation will help in curbing black money, corruption & terrorism? a. It will have an immediate impact b. There will be impact in medium to long term c. Minimal impact d. Don’t know
- Demonetisation will bring real estate, higher education, healthcare in the common man’s reach a. Completely Agree b. Partially Agree c. Can’t say
- Did you mind the inconvenience faced in our fight to curb corruption, black money, terrorism and counterfeiting of currency. a. Not at all b. Somewhat, but it was worth it c. Yes
- Do you believe some anti-corruption activists are now actually fighting in support of black money, corruption & terrorism. a. Yes b. No
- Do you have any suggestions, ideas or insights you would like to share with PM Narendra Modi?